Wednesday, November 12, 2014

strong


S.T.R.O.N.G
Dear lovely MakLang.!!
Why you crying?
Everything are nothing..
It just 'dunia'
Face it.. but just smile..
Show it as nothing happen
yeahhh..
We have Allah
So no need to upset
It just a small thing.. 
Stand up dear..
Be strong..
Make a strong heart
Just close your eye
Istighfar..
 and maybe your be leaking eye
Tears will show the precious
But your hearts will feel better and calm
Yeahh..try it..
Dont be worry if you feel alone
Because it's not the punishment
But it's time to be close with Allah
There are nobody stand with you
Nobody give helping hand to you
But try to feel with deep heart
their soul and doa' actually it just around you
Dear MakLang..
im growing up now
Please show me the best
Show me the success in the blessing of Allah
No matter what
You are my MakLang forever and ever
Love you
Lets go to heavan together
Last
If you still want to cry
Just show your face like me
Scary but it still cute right
I cry when feel hungry
I cry when I see my mother and father
I cry when i feel not well
Only that things..
So Mak Lang as the biggest no need to cry
Just make a smile
(Haha)

"Pandai speaking ea ank saudara kamu nie.."
Haha..
Just the face make me smile.. like she talk with me something
that's it
After hardship come ease

Amaran: sentence english di atas xsesuai untk dijadikan rujukan pembelajaran grammar.. harap maklum..(hahaha)

AnnurIzz
Publish

No comments:

Post a Comment