Monday, October 3, 2016

Goals


::GOALS::

''Untung la kau budak scholarship!"
"budak scholarship haybat kut!"
"nak dapat pointer mcm ko jgk!"
"ko xpa la budak scholarship..bleh makan lebih"
"ko pandai xpa la!"
and the list goes on

for every words that come from my surrounding
im just keep it positive
im just keep it as strength
in deep of my heart im just say Alhamdulillah
for everything that my Creator giving to me
but believe me
there are big hidden story in me

if you know the truth
you will change your words
"ko budak scholarship?biar betul doh"
and the list goes on too

i cant let my tears down easily
sometimes i'm pretend strong
sometimes i just want to give up
sometimes it's to much harder point to face
i not "try" to keep face it
but
i just keep face it
there it not enough just to try
but need to just do it!!
because one day i want to shout and say
ALHAMDULILLAH!! I MAKE IT!!!
BECAUSE EVERYTHING COME FROM THE ONLY ONE..
ALLAH!!

so..
bersangka baik dengan Allah
Allah put you in any situation because of the reason
and Allah will guide you to through it!
of course it's not easy..
but it will become easy!
InsyaAllah..

submit to Allah..
enjoy it!
shoot efforts for it!
then let it to Allah!
Allah will handle it..

we are strong
because we are slave of Allah
we are from Allah to Allah
life not just about for yourself..
but for giving to others

*minta maaf untuk orang-orang yang tetiba aku muncul mintak semangat nak pinjam T_T..tapi moga Allah hadiahkan syurga..only that i can say..maybe*

AnnurIzz
031093

No comments:

Post a Comment